How to Install Microsoft Office 2013 on your Windows Computer
Microsoft’s latest Productivity Suite, Office 2013, comes with many new features and specs that offer enhanced productivity whether you are at home, office, or on the go. However, installing Metro based Office is not as simple as it looks due to its cloud based approach, combined with SkyDrive integration. So, if you want to install the latest Office suite on your Windows computer, then follow our step-by-step solution given below:
- Download the latest Microsoft software suite from Microsoft site and launch the executable file. This will start the downloading process.
- Once the initial configuration is complete, you will be asked to select a location for your computer.
- After selecting the location, login with your Microsoft account.
- Select a style for your Office 2013 from the drop down menu. Click ‘Next.’
- Now the installation for your Office 2013 suite will proceed to its final stages. However, it might take several minutes before the process is complete.
Unable to install Office 2013 without modern Windows? Well, at times you may get the following error message while trying to install Office 2013 on your computer:
“We’re sorry, we couldn’t install your Office product because you don’t have a modern Windows operating system.”
The main reason behind this error message is that your computer is not meeting the minimum system requirements needed to install Office 2013. However, you can solve the problem by furnishing the system requirements needed to install Office 2013 and by performing the below-mentioned steps:
- Sign in to your Microsoft account using your account page.
- Click ‘Install’ and then click ‘Save as’ and save the file on your desktop.
- Now right-click on the file and select ‘Properties.’
- Click the ‘Compatibility’ tab and uncheck the ‘Run this program in compatibility mode.’
- Click ‘OK’ and run the Office 2013 setup file on your computer.
However, if you are still unable to install Office 2013 application on your computer, then call iYogi and get in touch with our expert technicians who can help you successfully install the latest productivity suite on your computer to help you get started. Our experts are available 24*7, 365 days a year to help you resolve all your Office 2013 issues.